Involvement in the community is beyond important to the RIG team. We all love different aspects of Branson. Here are a few highlights:
- Kortney: I could stare at the Branson Ferris Wheel for hours on end! The lights are amazing!
- Maranda: My favorite spot is historic downtown Branson!
- Kyle: I love a good day at Tablerock Lake.
- Hannah: Branson feels like home!
- Blake: I really enjoy driving “The Strip” with my wife, Katherine!
All of these destinations make Branson… home! Branson wouldn’t be the destination it is today without driven leaders. A group called Ignite Branson was created in 2015 to bring together young community leaders. Ignite Branson is a networking group, a social club, a professional development group and a volunteer network rolled into one membership organization. Membership is comprised of young professionals ages 21 – 40.
Every networking event is different! From bowling at Andy B’s to snacks at The Paddlewheel to hiking with 37 North Expeditions, Ignite Branson brings networking to a new level.
Interested in Igniting Branson with new energy, ideas, leadership, and boosting your professional portfolio? Join Ignite Branson today!